We understand that dogs are part of the family. We are happy to welcome your furry friends to Shire Cottage, but for everyone’s best interests, we do ask you to agree to comply with our Pet Policy, which is set out here:
I agree to the following:
- My dog is fully housetrained
- My dog is a small or medium-sized breed
- I will clean up my dog’s poo from the garden and driveway
- I will ensure my dog is clean and dry before entering the cottage
- I will not allow my dog on the beds
- I will not leave my dog alone in the cottage
- I agree to pay £15 per dog to cover additional cleaning
What you need to know:
- The enclosed outside space at Shire Cottage comprises of a paved area and gravel driveway with flower beds.
- There is no grass in this enclosed area.
- This area is gated and fenced, but we cannot guarantee that your dog would not be able to escape, therefore we ask that you keep a close eye on your dog whilst outside.
- There are areas within North Norfolk where walking your dog is not permitted. There are other areas where you must keep your dog on a lead.